R&D Tax Credit Preparation and Advisory Services
Texas R&D Tax Credit Solutions, leading Research and Development tax credit advisory firm, offers specialist claim preparation and advisory services for state and federal credits in Texas with offices situated in Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio:
- TRADITIONAL CREDIT CALCULATION: An offset available in certain circumstances equal to 20 percent of the excess of qualified research expenses.
- START-UP CREDIT CALCULATION: An offset available in certain circumstances equal to 6 percent of the current-year qualified research expenses.
- ALTERNATIVE SIMPLIFIED CREDIT: An offset available equal to 14 percent of the excess of current-year qualified research expenses.
- R&D PLAN WRITING AND SUBSTANTIATION ASSISTANCE: Our dedicated team will help prepare the documentation required to formulate and execute experimental activities. This process aims to augment your R&D tax credit claim potential.
- AUDIT DEFENSE: Our team of audit specialists will assist you in IRS audit preparation and defense strategies.
- HOUSE BILL 800: Taxpayers are eligible for the Texas R&D credit if they have qualified research expenses (QREs) as defined by IRC section 41 conducted in Texas, including wages, supplies, and contract research expenses.
- TEXAS R&D CREDIT CALCULATION: Generally will amount to five percent of the difference between the QREs incurred during the tax period (current QREs) and 50% of the average QREs incurred during the prior three tax periods (base amount).
To assess your company’s eligibility for the Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit please click here.
Why choose Texas R&D Tax Credit Solutions?
With offices in Houston, Dallas and Austin, Texas R&D Tax Credit Solutions manages all facets of the R&D (Research and Development) tax credit program, from claim preparation and audit compliance to management of full claim disputes.
We treat client confidentiality and client tax risk seriously:
- All claims prepared by us undergo a six eye review
- All claims undergo a technical review involving a qualified engineer and tax agent
- Our tax risk and general risk management policies and processes are independently reviewed each year
Are you eligibile for an R&D tax credit? Find out here